Tokens & Utility
What is a crypto "Token"?
A crypto token is a type of digital asset that is built on top of an existing blockchain network, such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, or Polkadot. In general, tokens are created using smart contracts, which are self-executing codes that can be programmed to carry out specific actions when certain conditions are met. Tokens are often created as a means of representing a specific asset or utility within a particular decentralized application (DApp) or blockchain ecosystem.
$DLANCE is the native token used in the DeeLance Ecosystem. It is on the Ethereum blockchain. The total supply of $DLANCE tokens is 1 billion (1,000,000,000)
$DLANCE tokens are used within our ecosystem to purchase NFTs and acquire lands and offices within the Metaverse. Our token is designed to provide users with a seamless transaction process, improving their overall experience.
With the $DLANCE token, unlock special privileges! Hold To Get NFTs
- For discounts on deals
- To purchase offices and land in the Metaverse
- To unlock premium features
Hold To Secure Your Whitelist spot
- $DLANCE token holders will automatically qualify for the NFT whitelisting for Rare Premium NFTs
Get To Deal In NFT Marketplace
- Mint, buy, and sell NFTs with $DLANCE
- Pay for transaction fees in the NFT marketplace
Get To Unlock Metaverse VIP Experience
- Purchase premium virtual land and office space in the Metaverse.
- Lease office space in the Metaverse.
- Advertise / Display ads in Metaverse. (Billboard advertisement for brand awareness)
$DLANCE Token Utility Within Ecosystem